- 公式ホームページからのご予約が最安値をお約束いたします -
Measures against Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection
From Kakurean Hidaji
Thank you for your support for Kakurean Hidaji.
With the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) infections, we have taken the following measures to prevent infection so our guests can stay with us safely, as well as hygiene control wherever possible for the health and safety of our guests and employees.
1. All meals will be served in a private room seating.
2. During check-in, your body temperature will be taken and we ask your cooperation to fill out a health condition form.
* We will need you to please refrain from staying with us if you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, as per the instruction of the public health center.
3. We will limit the number of guests to check-in, and we ask you to wear a face mask.
4. The guest rooms are disinfected and deodorized using an ozone generator.
5. Alcohol disinfectants are placed in various locations.
・Please refrain from staying with us if you don’t feel well. Confirm your physical condition before your departure, as we will take your body temperature at the time of check-in.
・The number of guests to check-in simultaneously is limited to avoid congestion. We might need to have you wait in your vehicle.
・You will be asked to wear a face mask when you are in the common area. (If you don’t have one, we will provide you.)
・As for the alcohol disinfectant described in 5., we ask the guests to disinfect before entering the building and you have your meals. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
・We have disinfectants available for use in the guest room if needed.